May 21, 2026
UK says third British national has suspected hantavirus

London: Britain’s health security agency said ‌an ​additional suspected case of hantavirus had been identified in a British national on the South Atlantic island of Tristan da Cunha. Two British nationals have ⁠been confirmed as cases of hantavirus, as part of its monitoring of the deadly outbreak on a luxury ‌cruise ship…
Read More

About The Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *